May 20th & 21st
La Grande, Oregon
Details TBA in the days ahead!
If you require an accommodation [accessibility or otherwise] please contact [email protected] at least 14 days prior to the event.
There are a variety of hotel options in La Grande, but we recommend booking your room as soon as you can as rooms will be snapped up soon.
The Democratic Party of Oregon has set up a small room block at:
|America’s Best Value Sandman Inn
2410 East R Ave
La Grande, Or 97850
|Please call (541) 963-3707 to book your room, say you are with the Democratic Party of Oregon to be booked into our room block!|
Additionally, our members have a discounted rate if you book for both the 19th & 20th at:
|Super 8 by Wyndham LaGrande||Please call (541) 963-8080 to book your room and say you are with the Democratic Party of Oregon to receive our discounted room rate.|
In the 2022-2023 Budget, the DPO allocated $4750 in funds to help assist with travel to and from our Quarterly SCC Meetings to lighten the burden on SCC members with need. This need-based grant is awarded on financial and distance basis.
Members interested in receiving a grant for the 1st Quarter 2023 SCC Meeting should apply by no later than May 10th
Regarding COVID Safety:
- We strongly urge all SCC members to make sure you are fully vaccinated & boosted for COVID-19 before our meeting. We ask delegation chairs to work with your Delegation to ensure members are vaccinated and to coordinate alternates for delegates who are unable to attend as per your County or Caucus Bylaws.
- Consider taking a COVID rapid test before you leave home if you have one available. If you receive a positive Covid test, or if you have any cold- like symptoms (such as cough, fever or chills, shortness of breath, congestion, etc) please do not attend and notify your delegation chair immediately.
- Please stay tuned as it gets closer for further updates based on the status of COVID-19.
- Meeting Access:
- The SCC Business Meeting will be open to all SCC members. Non-members will be able to view the meeting via a listen/view only livestream.
- Other meetings and trainings happening throughout the weekend will only be open to those who are able to show proof of vaccination. Please submit your proof of vaccination in advance to [email protected] to make your check-in process smoother.