November 18th & 19th, 2023
If you require an accommodation [accessibility or otherwise] please contact [email protected] at least 14 days prior to the event.
Saturday, November 18th – Century High School – 2000 SE Century Blvd, Hillsboro, OR 97123
|County Chairs and Vice Chairs Meeting||TBD|
|Caucus Leaders Meeting||TBD|
|6:30pm||DPO Holiday Party
Sunday, November 19th-Century High School – 2000 SE Century Blvd, Hillsboro, OR 97123
|10am-11am||Congressional District Committee Meetings & Caucus Meetings||TBD|
Lunch Service Begins
|1:15pm||SCC Business Meeting||TBD|
Regarding COVID Safety:
- Proof of Vaccination for COVID-19 is required to attend, unless a note from a medical provider is provided to the DPO.
- We strongly urge all attendees to make sure you are fully vaccinated & boosted for COVID-19 before our meeting. We ask delegation chairs to work with your Delegation to ensure members are vaccinated and to coordinate alternates for delegates who are unable to attend as per your County or Caucus Bylaws.
- Consider taking a COVID rapid test before you leave home if you have one available. If you receive a positive Covid test, or if you have any cold- like symptoms (such as cough, fever or chills, shortness of breath, congestion, etc) please do not attend and notify your delegation chair immediately.
- Please stay tuned as it gets closer for further updates based on the status of COVID-19.
- Meeting Access:
- The SCC Business Meeting on Sunday afternoon will be open to all SCC members. Non-members will be able to view the meeting via a listen/view only livestream.
In the 2022-2023 Budget, the DPO allocated $4750 in funds to help assist with travel to and from our Quarterly SCC Meetings to lighten the burden on SCC members and Officers of DPO Caucuses with need. This need-based grant is awarded on financial and distance basis.
Members interested in receiving a grant for the 4th Quarter 2023 SCC Meeting should apply by no later than November 8th.
The DPO has secured a discounted room block at:
In order to book at our rate, you must book by 10/27. You can book using this special link.
You can also see some discounted rates for other hotels negotiated for our group at this website.
- October 20-22nd, 2023 – 2023 Oregon Summit, Sunriver
- November 18th & 19th, 2023 – 4th Quarter 2023 SCC Meeting, Washington County
- March 16 & 17th, 2024 – 1st Quarter 2024 SCC Meeting ,TBD
- April 13th, 2024 – Wayne Morse Gala, Portland Hilton
- June 22nd & 23rd, 2024 – State Delegate Selection Convention & 2nd Quarter SCC Weekend
- August 19th-22nd, 2024 – Democratic National Convention, Chicago
- September 21st & 22nd, 2024 – 3rd Quarter 2024 SCC Meeting, TBD
- November 5th, 2024 – Election Night Party, Oregon Convention Center
- December 7 & 8, 2024 – 4th Quarter 2024 SCC Meeting, TBD