2nd Quarter 2021 State Central Committee Meeting
June 27th, 2021 – Noon – Virtual Meeting
Credentials will be issued on Friday, June 25th. This is also when public access information will be made available.
2nd Quarter State Central Committee Meeting Provisional Agenda
- Credentials Report
- Chairs Report
- Agenda Approval
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
- Committee Reports
- Local Events and State Fair Committee
- REAL Committee
- Executive Director’s Report
- New Business
- Recess for the election of Regional Delegates to the Executive Committee*
- The 2nd Quarter Meeting will be considered adjourned when all Regional Delegates to the Executive Committee have been elected by the regional caucuses.
*Regional Caucus Meetings will be scheduled to occur after the SCC meeting recesses. Details on how this process will work will be forthcoming based on the recommendations of the Rules Committee at their upcoming meeting.